BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

NokiaUSA has a new summer campaign to the Maemo-powered

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

NokiaUSA has a new summer campaign to the Maemo-powered   Empty
MensagemAssunto: NokiaUSA has a new summer campaign to the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA has a new summer campaign to the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeQui Abr 07, 2011 5:12 am

NokiaUSA has a brand new summer advertising for the Maemo-powered (now Android-powered) N900 i find the mobile phone regarding $479, trade-in the mobile phones deals outdated phone and obtain a $280 refund trade-in credit history. This might function as the package of the summertime here.Let glance at the details.Your N900 fees $479, list hero h2000 price. You'll be able to use promotional code ffsummer2010 pertaining to 15% away, slamming the purchase price as a result unlocked blackberry 9530 of $407 and alter. Shipping is $3.99, thus right now many of us are approximately $411.18.Go to the trade-in page here. Type in your own mobile phone (whether or not this doesn't have any trade-in price, you recruit a woods rooted as an alternative), your particulars, last but not least use promotion code sony ericsson c905 summer280. Nokia will be sending which you $280 rebate in addition to the value of trade-in. Our E72, for example, was really worth $90 i the pittance when compared to worth on eBay or perhaps Cl. I wear use whatever restrictions about the star a2000 value of the device alone, which means you can send out almost anything.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1