BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

NokiaUSA features a fresh summer advertising for the Maemo-powered

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

NokiaUSA features a fresh summer advertising for the Maemo-powered   Empty
MensagemAssunto: NokiaUSA features a fresh summer advertising for the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA features a fresh summer advertising for the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeQui Abr 07, 2011 3:57 am

NokiaUSA features a fresh summertime campaign for your Maemo-powered (now Android-powered) N900 i buy the mobile phones deals regarding $479, trade-in the aged cell phone and have a $280 kickback trade-in credit score. This could are the deal of the summer below.Allow go through the star a3000 particulars.The particular N900 fees $479, retail price. You can apply promotional code ffsummer2010 pertaining to 15% away, knocking the cost down to $407 and alter. Shipping is the one other $3.99, therefore star a5000 currently we are around $411.15.Visit the trade-in page the following. Type in your telephone (when it doesn't have trade-in benefit, you get a woods selected and planted instead), the details, and lastly implement promotion code summer280. star a9000 will point you a $280 kickback in addition to the worth of trade-in. My E72, by way of example, ended up being well worth $90 i the pittance when compared to the value upon amazon or Craig's list. My spouse and i put on see any star a2000 restrictions on the value of the device itself, so you should be able to mail anything.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1