BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

NokiaUSA features a new summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

NokiaUSA features a new summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered   Empty
MensagemAssunto: NokiaUSA features a new summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA features a new summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeQui Abr 07, 2011 4:31 am

NokiaUSA carries a brand new summer season marketing for that Maemo-powered (and today Android-powered) N900 i purchase the mobile phones deals with regard to $479, trade-in your own previous cell phone and have any $280 kickback trade-in credit score. This could function as star d2000 package in the summer below.Allow look at the essentials.The N900 fees $479, retail price. You'll be able to utilize promotion code star a9000 ffsummer2010 with regard to 15% off, banging the cost right down to $407 and change. Shipping and delivery is $3.Ninety hero h2000 nine, consequently currently many of us are approximately $411.14.Visit the trade-in web site right here. Type in your telephone (whether or not this has no trade-in worth, you receive a tree planted rather), your own information, lastly use promotional code summer280. Htc sends you a $280 discount in addition to the star a3000 value of trade-in. My E72, by way of example, ended up being really worth $90 i a new pittance when compared to worth in eBay or even Cl. My spouse and i put on use whatever limits on the valuation on the phone by itself, so that you are able to deliver almost anything.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1