BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Brief Explanation Of the Golf Rules (13)

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Brief Explanation Of the Golf Rules (13) Empty
MensagemAssunto: Brief Explanation Of the Golf Rules (13)   Brief Explanation Of the Golf Rules (13) Icon_minitimeSex maio 20, 2011 11:57 pm

III: Warnings

Do Not Be Late

Do not be late if you are going to play golf with your friends, not mentioned that if you are about to participate in a competition. Your friends may forgive your delay, but the competition committee will give you penalty strokes or even disqualify you cheap golf clubs.

Learn the Rules

Before the competition you must be familiar with the following rules:Callaway FT-IZ Fairway Woods.
A: What time the competition starts
B: Who the other players in your group are
C: How many handicaps are allowed
D: How many rounds you will play
E: What the special rules are

Do Not Overload Your Ping G10 Fairway Woods Equipment With Clubs

On competitions, players are allowed no more than 14clubs,Ping G15 Fairway Wood if you have less you can replenish your equipment before the competition. During the competition, if your club is damaged to be unplayable, you may replace it in premise of not retarding the competition, or you may borrow another player's club. When you have borrowed a club from others , you must keep Taylormade R9 Fairway Wood until the finish of the competition, on the other hand, the player who lends you it has no right to use it until the competition is over.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Brief Explanation Of the Golf Rules (13)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1