BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

New Age Golf At Stock Brook New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for [url=ht

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
mike41134
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 167

New Age Golf At Stock Brook   New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for  [url=ht Empty
MensagemAssunto: New Age Golf At Stock Brook New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for [url=ht   New Age Golf At Stock Brook   New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for  [url=ht Icon_minitimeQui Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm

New Age Golf At Stock Brook

New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for adidas jeremy scotta good few decades. Ever since course design has been as bland as a glass of water. However a friend of mine disagreed and said he could prove it and so we headed off to Essex - epicentre of new style golf and Stock Brook village where our journey would begin.This village has little to recommend it at first sight. It's the kind of place you'd only ever drive through if you lived there or were hopelessly lost. However, I was told this was jeremy scott adidas the perfect starting point for my small tour. That it most certainly is. For when it comes to golf Stock Brook lies at the hub of a rich vein of new style clubs opened up in the 90s. The first stop on our round lies just on the village outskirts. There has been gold at Stock Brook Manor since 1995 putting it right in my newbie category. It is in some ways everything I dislike. For a start the game I love only forms adidas js wingsa tiny part of the portfolio. The manor makes more money from weddings, corporate events, Christmas parties and the like so you expect the course to be somewhat uninspiring. The course does have some credentials. It was designed by Martin Gillet who also worked on the South Course at Wentworth so there is a glimmer of hope at th adidas wingse very least. The main attraction is the main championship course, but you can play this alongside a par three nine hole course. I have been told to look out for par 3 fourth which I'm told is the signature hole and the 340 yard third which o jeremy scott wingsffers the tantalising opportunity of a birdie. All in all though the course holds few real demons for an experienced golfer. However with a nice setting and an enjoyable round of gold
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

New Age Golf At Stock Brook New golf courses. Are they any good? By new I'm thinking of anything created within the last 15 or 20 years. I'm a traditionalist and in my mind you can't call a place a proper golf course unless it's been around for [url=ht
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1