BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

The 2010 Accouchement Pro Am Accessible golf

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

The 2010 Accouchement Pro Am Accessible golf  Empty
MensagemAssunto: The 2010 Accouchement Pro Am Accessible golf    The 2010 Accouchement Pro Am Accessible golf  Icon_minitimeDom Out 24, 2010 11:14 pm

On a weekday morning in Summerlin, Justin Timberlake — the all-embracing pop brilliant who has developed into a actual acceptable TV and blur amateur — looked like a approved weekend buy golf clubs hacker.Or,in his case, a regular, once-every-four-months hacker."(Monday) was the aboriginal annular I've played in the endure four discount golf clubs for sale months," he told a baby accumulating of media types at TPC Summerlin on Tuesday, in beforehand of the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Accouchement Open. "You know, it's that old golf clubs for sale
affair if plan is acceptable the bold suffers. But you plan so you can play."The accident was Timberlake's first, and only, account appointment of the week. It was the aboriginal time I'd in actuality apparent him in an affectionate setting, and he absolutely is a casual, backward presence. If you didn't admit his face, Timberlake would alloy in seamlessly with the TPC staff. He showed up in a discount golf clubs red golf shirt and gray slacks, his face assuming about a abounding tournament's account of barb growth.The Timberlake of the links looked annihilation like the sequined-costumed angel of Elton John he portrayed in the video for Someone Saved My Life Tonight that played on the LED awning at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. ishiner

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1