BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Proper golf balance

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Proper golf balance Empty
MensagemAssunto: Proper golf balance   Proper golf balance Icon_minitimeQui Fev 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Proper golf balance

The need for balance for golf just sounds so simple and easy. As a golfer, you know that maintaining proper golf balance is a key to a good golf game. And it's more than just having the correct stance.
Optimum golf balance depends on three aspects: your visual perception, the signals from the inner ear, and signals from your muscles and joints. Sometimes these aspects get out of sync, causing a balance disorder. Most of which can be easily fixed with some simple ideas.
A lack of balance usually occurs when your head position changes, which is a good reason to keep your head still during your swing with taylormade r9 fairway wood! How many times have you been told or noticed yourself that you looked up during your swing? Everybody wants to see where their ball is going and when you move your head and throw off your balance, the ball doesn't usually go anywhere. At least it’s not where you wanted it to go. So, keep your head down and still and let your playing partners watch for your ball.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Proper golf balance
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1