BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Presidents Cup Golf 2

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Presidents Cup Golf   2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Presidents Cup Golf 2   Presidents Cup Golf   2 Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 07, 2011 6:41 am

On Saturday, the action of sunlight and wind, gear Hills Golf course is more difficult, even so, Justin Ross also swallow only one jumper bogey. On Saturday, he produced a below par 2 of 69; after three rounds, Justin established a separate lead four-bar. On Sunday, he will easily meet the mentality of the last round of the competition.

Justin Ross is TaylorMade R9 TP Irons coach Sean-welfare accompanied almost played the best game of the season, the most important point is: Justin does not seem to be any mistakes on the swing. While the 34th largest FedEx points standings this week, but Justin Rose is certainly can go into next week's Tour Championship, and become a powerful ganjiang to compete for millions of dollars prize money.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Presidents Cup Golf 2
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1