BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Despite ban, golf courses proliferate

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Despite ban, golf courses proliferate  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Despite ban, golf courses proliferate    Despite ban, golf courses proliferate  Icon_minitimeSex Out 21, 2011 6:00 am

Golf, considered to be a luxury sport played by China's new rich, is becoming more and more popular throughout the country.

And along with the boom in the business has come a large number of golf courses built in violation of the law.

One country club brought into question lies adjacent to the Stone Forest world heritage site in the Shilin Yi autonomous county, in Southwest China's Yunnan province. China Central Television (CCTV) reported on Saturday that the club has been accused of illegally using a large area of land for the construction of golf courses.

The club's 4,050 hectares contain three beautifully manicured golf courses in the midst of one of the country's most famous karst landscapes. All of it was built after the government had put a halt to the construction of golf courses seven years ago, the report said.
Amoy domestics http://sportswearus.com/
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Despite ban, golf courses proliferate
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1