BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

They just charge it to be accessible

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

They just charge it to be accessible Empty
MensagemAssunto: They just charge it to be accessible   They just charge it to be accessible Icon_minitimeSáb Set 17, 2011 2:00 am

Top appearance is usually way too big-ticket or way too limited, or they’re like one-offs jeremy scott wings because you know, no one can absolutely accomplish this stuff. I wish humans to accept my clothes and abrasion them and I wish to accomplish memories that maybe in adidas wings 10 years or 20 years, can be begin again. And by that I beggarly a new air-conditioned kid like you in 20 years will say, ‘Oh my God, I wish this!’ You apperceive adidas js wings what I mean? I aswell feel like humans charge to accept a little added fun with their footwear. I jeremy scott adidas
account that some of the adidas jeremy scott things that humans won’t do upstairs, they’ll do downstairs. Like the Teddy Bears. As crazy an abstraction as that was, and as crazy an angel as it was, this is my best affairs shoe today.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1