BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Thaworn wiratchant India open win

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Thaworn wiratchant India open win Empty
MensagemAssunto: Thaworn wiratchant India open win   Thaworn wiratchant India open win Icon_minitimeQui Set 08, 2011 11:14 pm

On Sunday, Thailand thaworn wiratchant violinists career reached a peak. Him to two shots advantage in the Delhi Golf Club to win the third game of the season: the India open.

Since the start of the second round, thaworn wiratchant in leading standings of the top spot no one can shake. Although India contestant gay, Sophie (Gaurav Ghei) in the last round shot 66, below par 6 step by step approach, Thailand star with a strong advantage, defending the Crown. Thaworn wiratchant four round score 272 (68-66-68-70), below par 16 bar. Four wheel coverCallaway FT-5 Neutral Driver
Record 274 (67-72-69-66), below par 14 bar.

Thailand athletes prom meesawat (Prom Meesawat) final round play 70, his Asia Tour best third. But this third place will be with Hendric-Alfred Taubman (Hendrik Buhrmann) share.

Thaworn wiratchant said: "this week I just minimize the error. Fairway is narrow, but I only missed four. I always played very carefully, to serve bench I often use hardcore serve. "Thaworn wiratchant earlier this year won the Indonesia open and the Taiwan open. Indonesia open is recognised by the European tour and Asian tour combined competitions.Callaway FT-i Neutral Driver
  India open total bonus $ 300,000, thaworn wiratchant was $ 47,250, which made him this season and has accumulated to 448,225 the number of bonus dollars. Thaworn wiratchant now leading compatriot Jia 94,505 dollars.

Thaworn wiratchant commenting on their own record this year, said: "I don't know why this year to play so well. Since I was a professional player, I've been doing the same thing. I think I'm better now is just luck. ”
Callaway Ft-iz Driver
  Cover can get their best results in national open largely dependent on his performance in the 18-hole. On hitting the Greens from the bunker, cover the ball directly into the hole, he won a bird. In, cover three holes in a row (14 holes to 16 holes) push the bird did not win, but for this, champion probably would belong to him. "It's full of fantastic round. "Gay, Sophie said," I said to my caddie this morning, if I can play Under par 15, I may still have a chance. My heart for this round was going to play. "Covered under 66 for his 37 years old on the best gift.Callaway FT-IQ driver
  Interesting it's not just that. Hero Honda seemed to cover some road not marriage. When the Hero Honda1997 year title sponsorship India when masters, cover got second place. Eight years later, Hero Honda to sponsor India when you open, he won the runner-up in this event.

India's best players last round shot 70 Arjun atwal, ultimately to 281, below par 7 Rod get tied for seventh place. Defending champion Singapore players Mardan Mamat after making 72, total score only for Par.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Thaworn wiratchant India open win
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1