BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Wild finish at 2011 PGA Championship

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Wild finish at 2011 PGA Championship  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Wild finish at 2011 PGA Championship    Wild finish at 2011 PGA Championship  Icon_minitimeQui Set 08, 2011 3:36 am

Even though Bradley could not have made it into the playoff without making those clutch birdies on 16 and 17, Dufner had a 5-shot lead with a handful of TaylorMade Rescue Hybrid holes left. He was playing solidly the entire day, and so I would have to say it was more of a surprise seeing Dufner give away such a large lead late into the fourth round.To be honest, though, I did not think that Taylormade burner 09 driver Bradley or Dufner would have been at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the day. I was anticipating that Steve Stricker or Scott Verplank would be able to pull one out, or that the leaders would choke due to their inexperience. They certainly held their own throughout the course of the week though and certainly deserved to be in the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Woods positions that they were in.Also, did anyone else wonder how in the world Dufner could consistently hit great shots with those pre-shot waggles of his? I am still amazed at how he was able to do that for every shot and still end up in the fairways and near the flags on each green. Maybe he should start Taylormade r7 limited doing it for his putting in order to make more short putts and have less three putts as well.Another noteworthy tidbit coming out of the 2011 PGA Championship was that the drought of American major winners ended at six. It was the first time an TaylorMade Driver American won a major since Mickelson at the Masters in 2010. What is even more surprising was that it was won by a rookie by the name of Keegan Bradley. Congratulations to him, and hopefully he won't fade away like Ben Curtis after winning a first major.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1