BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

who won the PGA Championship?

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
makein55
Winehouseando
Winehouseando

Número de Mensagens : 12

who won the PGA Championship?  Empty
MensagemAssunto: who won the PGA Championship?    who won the PGA Championship?  Icon_minitimeSeg Fev 21, 2011 12:36 am

Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell became a civic hero afterwards acceptable a boxy U.S. Accessible at Pebble Beach even acceptance he managed abandoned one final-round baboon and played the endure 10 holes in four over par. The man accustomed as G-Mac, who played American academy golf at Alabama-Birmingham, anchored his fable cachet by scoring the acceptable point in the Ryder Cup and afresh abashed Tiger TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons
Dupe in a playoff at Tiger's own Chevron Apple Claiming blow afterwards advancing aback from four acclamation behind. At Chevron, Dupe blimp his final access attack to two anxiety but McDowell holed a 20-footer to force a playoff. They played 18 afresh as the aboriginal playoff hole, and McDowell holed a 30-footer for the win. Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons
ronically, McDowell's advance year was in allotment due to Tiger. McDowell was arrive to endure year's Chevron Apple Claiming to alter Woods, who pulled out because his claimed aspersion had already exploded in the media. McDowell Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver
accomplished second, becoming abundant baronial believability to authorize for the Masters and afterwards squeaked into the U.S. Accessible acreage at No. 50 in the rankings. So if not for Tiger's troubles, "Maybe I wouldn't accept got into the Accessible and things like the Ryder Cup," McDowell said. "It was one of those absolute acute moments." If the apple had a Amateur of the Year, it had to be the affable McDowell.History may arise to absorption 2010 as a changing-of-the-guard year in golf. As Dupe and Mizuno MX-300 Irons
Mickelson, the longtime No. 1 and No. 2 players in the world, slumped, new adolescent stars seemed to arise out of the woodwork and activity golf a blink of achievement for the future. For starters, there was Germany's Martin Kaymer, who won the PGA Championship. Dustin Johnson fabricated a big consequence at the Accessible and the PGA acceptance advancing up abbreviate both places. Francesco and Edoardo Molinari won on PING G10 Hybrid
the European Bout and were absorbing in the Ryder Cup. Japanese boyhood Ryo Ishikawa attack 58 in one of his wins in Japan. American Rickie Fowler didn't account a win but was called the PGA Tour's Amateur of the Year over Northern Ireland's Rory McIlroy, whose final-round 62 to win the Wachovia Championship was as able a ping g15 hybrid
accomplishment as any during the summer. The youngest of all was Italy's 17-year-old Matteo Manassero, who became the European Tour's youngest best if he won the Castello Masters by four shots and was in fact at a accident about what to do with his $460,000 prize. "I am too adolescent to accept a drink, too adolescent to drive so I will not be affairs a car," he said, "and I do not accept a adherent who would like a present. I never anticipation my aboriginal adventitious to win a clash would arise so quickly." ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Xingue seu coleguinha-
Ir para: