BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Short Slice: Open Short Slice, club head diagonally across the ball

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Short Slice: Open Short Slice, club head diagonally across the ball  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Short Slice: Open Short Slice, club head diagonally across the ball    Short Slice: Open Short Slice, club head diagonally across the ball  Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 08, 2010 2:46 am

1. Think: Play my face is golf clubs very short a distance shot, so I hope that the ball landed softly on the green ring. The ball was relatively good, so should be able to wholesale golf clubs head the ball from under the cross.

2. Choose: Club I chose is 60 wholesale golf equipment degrees, because I need to maximize the feeling. Open the station, which will turn my body ahead of target. This relatively flat golf equipment shallow swing, more conducive to the head from under the ball over.

3. Play: Swing ball position is on TaylorMade R9 Super Tri Driver the left and open the club face with the inside, and then swing along the station's connection. As has been the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood face of the angle is large enough, so do not flip the TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood. The ball can fly much Callaway X-24 HOT Irons 3-9PS higher, and landing was very light.ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1