BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

manageable movement first.From your setup position , just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to fr

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
mike41134
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 167

manageable movement first.From your setup position  , just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to fr Empty
MensagemAssunto: manageable movement first.From your setup position , just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to fr   manageable movement first.From your setup position  , just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to fr Icon_minitimeQui Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

manageable movement first.From your setup position

, just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to front... just like a pendulum on a clock.. jeremy scott wings. right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot,... tic toc, tic, toc. Keep the hands and arms relaxed and passive. Work you way up to about only a half backswing at this point using only weight shift an adidas jeremy scottd a slight hip rotation to propel your mini-golf swing. As you do this, watch and make note of your swing path. We want to achieve a slight 7 o'clock to 1 o'clock swing path (inside out through the hitting zone).Once you feel good about your mini swing path, try this drill. Pick out a divot or mark on the ground that will represent your ball (we aren't hitting a golf ball at this point) and set up to. Now, from your setup position mark with a couple of tees a nice 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock swing path that passes through jeremy scott adidash your divot mark. Now take a 3rd tee and place it a few inches in front of your divot mark (pseudo golf ball) at about 1 o'clock.With the tees in place, begin your right foot, left foot... tic, toc swing as mentioned before; only this time our goal is to just clip the 3rd tee ( your 1 o'clock tee) on our follow through.One very important key at this point is to accomplish this... the proper weight shift accompanied by the hip rotation... NOT by moving your head and your entire body forward. Keep your head positioned over adidas js wingsyour divot mark (pseudo golf ball) and let the proper weight shift and swing path take care of hitting that 3rd tee as you being to get proper extension and follow through.As you become more proficient at this with your mini or half swing, use this same drill as you work your way into a full swing.As this become habit through rep adidas wingsetition and practice, the good inside out swing path will begin to become the norm and what once felt awkward will feel natural; and what once felt natural (your slice golf swing) will feel awkward.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

manageable movement first.From your setup position , just start slightly swinging your club to and fro only a small distance each way. The key element here is I want to set your club in motion by using a slight weight shift from front back and back to fr
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: