BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Arranging a Charity Golf Tournament

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Arranging a Charity Golf Tournament  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Arranging a Charity Golf Tournament    Arranging a Charity Golf Tournament  Icon_minitimeTer Jul 19, 2011 5:02 am

Seeking advice on planning a charity golf tournament? There are Callaway X24 Hot Irons several considerations, so I'll go through four main ones for this article. The success of your charity golf event involves maximizing player turnout, increasing pledge sizes, obtaining sponsored prizes, and planning tips.Making money online Ping G15 Irons is determined by the amount of players your golf event draws and just how actively you've got your players solicit sponsors for his or her own rounds. To increase TaylorMade R9 Max Irons turnout, you need major publicity for the event. Which means putting out multiple press releases, getting local media coverage from newspapers and tv stations, and placing ads in the sports section of the local paper. To find the best results, put your Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons pr releases out through PR Web. Appoint a spokesperson to deal with all media contacts and follow-up. To get more tips, read my article on fundraising publicity.The key is getting each player to get a great amount of pledges. I suggest at the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Edge Irons very least $100 per player in pledges. I've also took part in tournaments where that number was $250 per player.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Reclamações-
Ir para: