BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Planning A Charity Golf Tournament

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Planning A Charity Golf Tournament  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Planning A Charity Golf Tournament    Planning A Charity Golf Tournament  Icon_minitimeTer Jul 19, 2011 3:52 am

Looking for advice on arranging a charity golf tournament? There areCallaway Diablo Edge Irons lots of factors to consider, so I'll continue with the four main ones because of this article. The achievements of your charity golf event involves maximizing player turnout, increasing pledge sizes, obtaining sponsored prizes, and Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Irons planning tips.Your ability to succeed depends on the amount of players your golf event draws and exactly how actively you've got your players solicit sponsors for own rounds. To optimize turnout, you need to get major publicity for the event. This Callaway X20 Irons means creating multiple pr releases, getting local media coverage from newspapers and tv stations, and placing ads in the sports portion of the local paper. For top results, put your press announcements out through PR Web. Appoint a spokesperson to take care of all media Callaway X24 Hot Irons contacts and follow-up. For additional tips, read my article on fundraising publicity.The secret is getting each player to collect a certain amount of pledges. I propose a minimum of $100 per player in pledges. I've also took part in tournaments where that Callaway X-22 Irons number was $250 per player.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1