BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Dustin will consider to join in European Tour

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Dustin will consider to join in European Tour  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Dustin will consider to join in European Tour    Dustin will consider to join in European Tour  Icon_minitimeQui Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

World number 11, the golf putter United States famous golfer Dustin Johnson celebrated his 27th birthday before the BMW International Open on Thursday which started in Munich Eichen Golf Club, Germany. The four period PGA Tour winner said he wanted to play more games in other countries, and he is likely to join the European Tour to be one of the European Tour members in the future.

Before the European Tour - BMW International Open Tour which with the total prize money of 200 million euros start to play, Johnson ushered in his 27 birthday. He revealed that after the conversation with the German star Martin Kemer, who has won the PGA Championship in the last year,Callaway FT-iQ Drivers he made a decision to compete in this week's BMW International Open in Munich, which will the last game he attended before the British Open held next month.

Johnson said: "I have know him (Kemer) for some time, I mean, we are friends, so whenever I see him in the game, or anywhere, we will talk about many things. We have always been in conversation or chat. "

"In a preceding years of the Callaway FT-IZ Driver Tour, I actually did not have much travel . This year, I want to go on a trip, playing more international games, so I will do that, I am likely to continue to take part in some competitions outside the U.S. every year. I just want to travel, want to go play for other countries, not just stay in the United States. I can do it, go out and play the game, that's great. Obviously, I have many friends outside the U.S., they talk about the race. I have a three-week break after the U.S. Open, of course, I came to here, so I left a two-week break.Taylormade R9 460 Driver This is a great event, I think they did great, I am very pleased to be here to participate in the game. "Johnson will rest for two weeks, After he attended this BMW International Open, and then compete for July 14-17 at the annual third major championship British Open. Then he will go to Sweden, the second consecutive year to fight for the Nordic Masters race.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Dustin will consider to join in European Tour
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Dúvidas-
Ir para: