BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using th

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using th Empty
MensagemAssunto: I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using th   I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using th Icon_minitimeSáb Jun 04, 2011 11:53 am

I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using the windows movie maker to a dvd disc and wath it on a dvd player. Finally what would be the best option of a tv card to purchase,& the best place. thanks.

Windows TV Tuner
TV Tuner for PC
TV Tuner for windows 7
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

I'm using windows 7,and thinking of getting a tv card so I can make use of the windows media centre.Now once I have fully installed the card and updated the tv stations etc,If I record a program from the pc via wmc can I then copy that program by using th
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1