BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

For many parents of teenagers,

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
lilei112
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 116

For many parents of teenagers,  Empty
MensagemAssunto: For many parents of teenagers,    For many parents of teenagers,  Icon_minitimeTer maio 24, 2011 6:02 am

'back to school' comes with new promises and new hopes: "This is the year I'll improve my studyCSI: Miami seaon 8 dvd habits. I won't fall behind in my coursework.But if these hopes and expectations CSI Las Vegas on dvdfail to be fulfilled, back to school can mean back to underachievement, disappointmentCSI Las Vegas dvd and resentment. Teens may come to view themselves as failures andBrothers & Sisters dvd seek out a group of other underachievers as a means of feeling good aboutSaw movies collection themselves. This is what parents have called 'the wrong crowd'. They may stopClint Eastwood movies collection trying, and their parents wonder if they will ever become motivated.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: