BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

The 10 Most Annoying Behaviours On the Golf Course (B1)

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

The 10 Most Annoying Behaviours On the Golf Course (B1) Empty
MensagemAssunto: The 10 Most Annoying Behaviours On the Golf Course (B1)   The 10 Most Annoying Behaviours On the Golf Course (B1) Icon_minitimeSeg maio 23, 2011 2:11 am

6) To play too fast
To play cheap golf too slow is unbearable, then, how about playing too fast? You may not be able to understand why the latter is also intolerable, but if you imagine a player running so crazy on the course to break the elegance of this sport, you will agree with me. Just like visiting a friend, to be early for one hour is as impolite as to be late for Callaway Diablo Edge Irons one hour. 

6) To throw the club and to swear
If an irritable player wants to vent his anger of a bad shot, his swearword usually go with his tossing the club. No matter how handsome the tossing pose is , and no matter how great a player you've seen to vent hisTaylorMade R9 Max Irons anger like this on competitions, it is an discourtesy behaviour indeed.

7) To cheat
You can regard a fellow player's cheating on the course as stealing, because cheating means that your Ping G15 Irons shots are stolen by him. So, be honest is a very important on courses, because it is really unworthy to break the credit just for a few cheating shots.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

The 10 Most Annoying Behaviours On the Golf Course (B1)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1