BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

A good drive sets the tone for the hole

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

A good drive sets the tone for the hole  Empty
MensagemAssunto: A good drive sets the tone for the hole    A good drive sets the tone for the hole  Icon_minitimeQua maio 18, 2011 5:09 am

Choosing a golf club is something that is replica watches very personal.Once you have your options, take a look at the prices that each one of them charges for the different programs they offer that you might be interested in taking.This is a great forum to discuss the available golf training TAG Heuer aids with someone who has seen many of the results from these products."It almost didn't happen because I was quite tired at the start of the week and I was close to pulling out but with it being so close to home I decided not to.Arrive with a Omega group and split up, some heading for tee time, others to a local spa.Don't let your golf game influence the mood! Just apologize for having a bad day, pick up your ball if you've hit it too many times to not slow up the pace and laugh it off.Farnie and was titled Breitling A Keen Hand.He has dealt with the Japanese Senior Tour and is chairman of the USLPGA
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1