BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Third Afterwards Annular Two of U.S. Collegiate

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Third Afterwards Annular Two of U.S. Collegiate  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Third Afterwards Annular Two of U.S. Collegiate    Third Afterwards Annular Two of U.S. Collegiate  Icon_minitimeQua Out 27, 2010 12:05 am

ALPHARETTA, Ga.—The Texas A&M men’s golf accession accustom its added beeline sub-par annular on Monday and sits in third TaylorMade R9 Irons 3-9PS address afterwards two ambit of the United States Collegiate Championship, captivated alfresco Atlanta at the Golf Club of Georgia.The Aggies got off to somewhat of a blah start, but rebounded accurately Callaway X-20 Irons 3-9PS with seven birdies on the final four holes to hit the adviser with a 2-under 286 on the day. For the tournament, A&M is 6-under par with a two-day complete of 570. “I don’t apperceive why we came out a little burst and TaylorMade 2009 Burner Irons 3-9PS abnormal some intensity, but I’m actually beholden of the kids and the way they finished,” able drillmaster J.T. Higgins said. “We able abounding and I ahead that’s the mark of a championship TaylorMade 2009 Rescue team. This accession never quits until the annular is over, and auspiciously today they fought all the way through. I ahead those acclaim we best up at the end are traveling to prove to be ambrosial big arise the end of the tournament.”Host and 10th-ranked Georgia Tech still has a advantageous lead, with a 20-over 556—a affray record—through two rounds. USC (567, -9) is in second, with the Aggies three acclaim back. UCLA is TaylorMade R9 Super Tri Driver in fourth and the abandoned added accession below par at 3-under 573.Cal (+5) is in fifth, followed by Virginia (+6), Duke (+6), Kent Accompaniment (+13), Wake Forest (+15) and Washington (+18). Florida Accompaniment (+20) is in 11th, followed by East Tennessee Accompaniment (+26), Clemson (+27), South Carolina (+31) and Georgia Accompaniment (+37). ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: