BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Nokia's new enhance a few operating-system

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Nokia's new enhance a few operating-system  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nokia's new enhance a few operating-system    Nokia's new enhance a few operating-system  Icon_minitimeSáb maio 14, 2011 5:48 am

Scaled-down as well as more affordable as opposed to remaining portion of the lot, your C6 is targeted at your budget-conscious social networking crowd. mobile phones deals good to view which it still maintains the particular high-powered 8 megapixel digital camera, WLAN, along with AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. Your C6 in addition manages to improve around the battery, churning out there 11.A few a long time associated with talk time on hero h2000 GSM.My spouse and i not completely sold on any of these gadgets, no less than not. The equipment, I certain, is going to be Nokia-solid (especially the E7, that seems fairly really cunning i believe), but the android p800 software programs are in question. It will virtually totally rely on Symbian^3, a great Operating system that brings a great washing set of changes in the past 5th Model but not the total renovate with the program been recently longing for. The prosperity of these types of brand-new cell phones may also rely on the buy motorola v8 Ovi iphone app retailer, something that today is really a must, not a high end, that will cell phone customers skip over. Nokia app shop is pretty short.Finally, I became certainly hoping for a few N9/MeeGo-related bulletins from blackberry mobile phones Planet The year 2010. Viewing none, My partner and i quit thinking what is is happening. I suppose it very obvious that will MeeGo isn returning right up until The new year, and that negative.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Xingue seu coleguinha-
Ir para: