BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Melville made and released

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
mike41134
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 167

Melville made and released  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Melville made and released    Melville made and released  Icon_minitimeDom maio 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Le Cercle Rouge in 1970, one year after making his World War II French Resistance masterpiece, The Apprentice dvd Army of Shadows (1969) and two years before making his last film (with his last heist), the flawed Un Flic (Dirty Money), starring Delon, Catherine Deneuve and Richardtrue blood dvd Crenna -- and three years before he died.Let me circle back for a moment. There is one vital quality of Vermeer's, besides his taste for the everyday, that Melville misses completely, Friday Night Lights dvd probably never tries for: The painter's warmth. (I admit my analogy is imperfect.) Melville's films noirs are cold, cold, especially when cinematographer Henri Decae (of Melville'sProject Runway dvd Le Samourai) shoots them. His crooks are cool. (They speak little and tend to wear raincoats and fedoras and to smoke cigarettes, like Bogie.) His cops are icy. His world is dark: noirHarry Potter dvd to the brim. His stories chill the soul and cool down the blood, while the heart beats on.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1