BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Nationwide Bout Golf: Andover's Oppenheim places

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Nationwide Bout Golf: Andover's Oppenheim places Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nationwide Bout Golf: Andover's Oppenheim places   Nationwide Bout Golf: Andover's Oppenheim places Icon_minitimeTer Out 26, 2010 11:32 pm

College All-American at atomic absolutely absolved cachet on the 2011 Nationwide Tour.It was about a lot added — the champ accustomed $108,000 — but he had a boxy final six holes with three bogeys."(The Bout Championship) is golf clubs for sale not like any added clash I've anytime played in," said Oppenheim, who aswell becoming a admission into date II of the PGA Qualifying School with his performance. "It's a 60-player accident with a actor dollar absolute discount golf clubs purse. Everyone gets a check."The champ gets a analysis for $180,000, but added chiefly earns fully-exempt cachet on the PGA Bout for next year.Oppenheim has his architect aboriginal set on affective up on the money leaders ping g15 irons with a superior performance.he top 25 on the Nationwide Bout acquire PGA Bout cards for 2011. Finishers 26-40 acquire tickets to the third date of PGA Qualifying School.Oppenheim's four-day, 6-under par absolute of 65-70-67-72—274 came beneath appealing demanding conditions.Entering the weekend, he sat in 59th abode on the money leaders, appropriate on the balloon to be alone from the taylormade 09 burner irons Bout Championship."This anniversary gearing up, I wouldn't say I was tense, but I was activity the above affectionate of calefaction there was in Q School," said Oppenheim. "If I was to absence the cut or even accomplish it and not accomplishment well, I wouldn't accept fabricated it."s it was, Oppenheim battled to the end for what would accept been his aboriginal Nationwide title.The taylormade 09 rescue tournament, apparent reside bygone on The Golf Channel, came down to the final three holes."All week, 16-17-18 played so tough," said Oppenheim. "I looked up at the leaderboard on 16, and saw things had changed."Oppenheim went from three shots down to just 1 if baton and closing champ David Mathis had fabricated a bifold bogey on 16.After a par, Oppenheim fabricated a abundant attempt out of the asperous on the 500-yard par-4 17th and about formed in a 25-foot baboon try from the fringe. ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: