BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Nokia's 3G Netbooks as likely to new standards

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Nokia's 3G Netbooks as likely to new standards  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nokia's 3G Netbooks as likely to new standards    Nokia's 3G Netbooks as likely to new standards  Icon_minitimeQua Abr 20, 2011 3:21 am

Well, the rumors were true: a Nokia netbook is coming. Called the Booklet 3G, it is a super-sleek, super-thin Atom-powered portable PC. Even though it mobile phones deals almost 2 years late to the game (typical Nokia modus operandi), I have to admit ?s I?i am intrigued.What I find to be so interesting about this device, versus past Nokia products ?s is that it feels like Nokia have finally nokia n95 8gb smartphone bringing something substantial to the table. Starting from the top, the Booklet 3G will be running Windows, and not some nokia n95 8gb price strange Symbian Netbook Edition. It is small and light (1.25 kg/2.75 lbs, 10-inch screen), and quite portable, but not necessary cheap: the display is glass, and the device is encased in aluminum. There is a wealth of connectivity options buy nokia n95 8gb abound, too, with support for 3G/HSPA, WLAN/wi-fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI. And a front-facing camera, A-GPS, and up to 12 hours of battery life.My only concern about the Nokia Booklet 3G is the as-of-yet unspecified pricing (to be revealed on Sept. 2 at Nokia World). The specs look good, the netbook looks good, but I am nokia n95 8gb unlocked still holding my breath: I have a bad feeling that Nokia will price this thing out of the water, leaving it out of reach for most people. My gut is telling me that it will be in the $900-1000 range, but I really hope I am wrong. Update: Pricing is 575 Euros, or $836 is today is US dollars. Not too far off.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1