BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429    Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429  Icon_minitimeQui Abr 07, 2011 5:37 am

Amazon online marketplace preparing for Online Mon with many good Precious metal Box offers, including this for the mobile phones deals: $429 sent totally free. List price is $549. And also this is better than p800 android Us joke-of-a-Black-Friday sale expense of $499. Up-date! It right now $386 at Newegg. Make use of promotion code android p800 NOKIANCP.I've got to point out that we£¤m a little conflicted concerning this a single. The idea one of many least expensive costs My partner and i have ever observed for the N8, yet only at that cost you can get a number of hero h2000 really fine mobile phones that have impressive equipment coupled with just as impressive software package. Judging by almost every evaluation that we have examine up to now, the actual N8 merely managed to reach some of those (hardware).Still, if the center set on the N8, you should take into star a9000 account the Rare metal Box package. That good for the entire content of nowadays.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1