BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Nokia N8 in amazon's costs are $429

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Nokia N8 in amazon's costs are $429  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nokia N8 in amazon's costs are $429    Nokia N8 in amazon's costs are $429  Icon_minitimeQui Abr 07, 2011 4:57 am

Amazon online marketplace gathering pace regarding Internet Mon by incorporating nice Gold Field discounts, which include this place for that mobile phones deals N8: $429 sent totally free. List price can be $549. And also this surpasses Htc United states joke-of-a-Black-Friday selling hero h2000 cost of $499. Revise! The idea currently $386 at Newegg. Employ coupon code NOKIANCP.I must say a bit conflicted relating to this a single. The idea one of the least expensive costs My partner and i have ever unlocked blackberry 9530 before seen around the N8, yet with this price point you may get a number of damn fine touch screen phones that have remarkable equipment along with just as amazing software package. Judging by each review that sony ericsson c905 I have examine to date, the actual N8utes just managed to reach one of those (equipment).Even now, in case your heart collection for star a2000 the N8, you may want to think about the Precious metal Container cope. That great for the rest of right now.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Reclamações-
Ir para: