BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Strong ties to Las Vegas golf courses

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Strong ties to Las Vegas golf courses  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Strong ties to Las Vegas golf courses    Strong ties to Las Vegas golf courses  Icon_minitimeSeg Out 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Las Vegas, Nevada (October 24, 2010)--As is consistently the case, Las Vegas' PGA Bout event, the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, went down to the wire. But this year it took several 'wires' to adjudge a champ. But on the fourth playoff hole, Jonathan Byrd agape in his tee taylormade 09 burner irons attempt on the par 3, 17th aperture to win the tournament. It was the added ace of the day on the hole, and arguably the attempt of the year on the PGA Tour. "I'm in shock," is all Byrd could say in the moments afterward his bewitched 6-iron. It was the aboriginal time in the history of the PGA Bout that an accident was won by a abecedarian recording taylor made burner irons a hole-in-one on the final aperture and final swing. Final Results. --By Brian Hurlburt.With black ambience in and the golfers mutually accordant to play just one added hole, Byrd stepped to the tee at TPC Summerlin apprenticed and hit his Titleist into the aphotic sky, but wasn't abiding the brawl begin the basal of the cup until Laird and Percy both came up taylor made burner to congratulate him. The three had concluded adjustment angry at -21. The 17th aperture accepted to be the chief aperture in several means because Byrd birdied it in adjustment to get to -21 and Wedd Simpson fabricated bifold bogey on the hole, bottomward from -22 (and in the lead) to -20 and searching up to the leaders. "I yield abroad a lot. I anticipate I accepted today to myself and anybody abroad that I can do it," Simpson said while the others taylor made burner driver were advancing for a playoff. "I fabricated a lot of acceptable birdies and acceptable swings and acceptable putts there on the aback nine, which is what I bare to do. You know, I'll sit down and actually assay what I was cerebration and activity on 17 to apprentice from it, but all in all, I'm pleased."Area citizen Nick Watney was the top finisher a part of the 15 pros in the acreage who had able ties to Las Vegas golf courses.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: