BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Titleist ap2 irons for Sale

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Titleist ap2 irons for Sale Empty
MensagemAssunto: Titleist ap2 irons for Sale   Titleist ap2 irons for Sale Icon_minitimeSex Mar 18, 2011 4:18 am

Tiger Woods was never in contention, but a closing 66, equal to the day's best score, lifted him to equal 10th, eight strokes off the pace.
Woods sounded upbeat afterwards, although it will take more than one good round to convince his critics that he is on the way back to his former greatness.
"It's definitely getting better, no doubt," Woods said titleist 2010 ap2 irons. "As the week progressed, I hit a lot of good shots but then I would get sidetracked for a little bit and didn't really know what the fix was a couple of times.
"Today I hit a lot of good shots and when I did mishit one I knew what the fix was right away and got right back on my run of hitting good shots with titleist ap2 irons again.
"My trajectory is becoming better, the shapes of my shots are getting tighter.
"The driver is still not quite there but I'm hitting it flush again, which is good.".
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Reclamações-
Ir para: