BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Ping K15 Driver at spam-site.www

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Ping K15 Driver at spam-site.www Empty
MensagemAssunto: Ping K15 Driver at spam-site.www   Ping K15 Driver at spam-site.www Icon_minitimeSex Mar 18, 2011 4:16 am

Watney boosted his bank balance by $1.4 million but, as he indicated, the increase in his confidence will be priceless.
In 2009, Watney was millimetres from being in a play-off with Phil Mickelson here, only to watch his chip shot at the final hole stop on the edge of the cup.
And just last August he had a three-stroke lead going into the final round of the PGA Championship, only to blow up with a demoralising 81 with Ping K15 Driver.
"Just the let-down and disappointment of the way I performed that day came into my head," Watney admitted.
Johnson shot 71 for second place on 14-under, with Dane Anders Hansen (67) and Italian Francesco Molinari (69) another stroke back in a tie for third Ping K15 Driver.
Johnson refused to be too disappointed, pointing the finger at luck, or lack thereof, on the greens as the cause of his defeat.
"I played really well," he said. "I just couldn't get it in the hole with the putter. I hit a lot of great putts (but) they just were not going in Ping K15 Driver.
"Nick is a good friend of mine. I told him walking off that if I was going to lose to someone, I was glad it was him.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1