BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Htc C7 as well as Nokia C3 purpose lists

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

Htc C7 as well as Nokia C3 purpose lists  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Htc C7 as well as Nokia C3 purpose lists    Htc C7 as well as Nokia C3 purpose lists  Icon_minitimeSeg Mar 14, 2011 9:24 am

Nokia C7 can be a classy and has hero h6 looks with capacitive touchscreen. The display size associated with Htc C7 will be Several.5" along with quality 640 by 360 pixels AMOLED. Your on the web connectivity alternatives throughout Htc C7 I68 4G like Wireless, Wi-Fi, Universal serial bus connection, WAP, GPRS along with PC Link feature. As well as the tone of voice features include loudspeaker, tone of voice recorder, words order along with words face. Multimedia system features include FM radio, audio tracks person, ipod, movie person; online video recording and Audio diamond ring hues. The actual Nokia C3 can be a cellular phone intended for sciphone i68 4g texting along with social networking. Nokia C7 includes a A couple of mega-pixel digital camera. Htc C3 supplies large 55 Megabytes of storage space that can be prolonged as much as 8 GB together with Small SD card. The Htc C3 has a full Messaging computer keyboard that will helps large text messaging and it is Java allowed. The particular brilliant 2.4-inch extensive colour display makes images sciphone i68 4gs for the Nokia C7. The Nokia C3 is an excellent cell phone for the customers that they like a feature rich telephone.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1