BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

You allegation to advancement your Flash Amateur

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
victor12
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 286

You allegation to advancement your Flash Amateur  Empty
MensagemAssunto: You allegation to advancement your Flash Amateur    You allegation to advancement your Flash Amateur  Icon_minitimeDom Out 24, 2010 11:21 pm

As a activity of his appearance, those present were asked to absolute their questions to the affray and its borderline events, including Saturday's star-packed concert at the Planet Hollywood Theatre for the Assuming discount golf clubs for sale Arts.Scheduled to accomplish are Christina Aguilera, Sean "P.Diddy" Combs and Diddy Dirty Money, Lady Antebellum, Salt-N-Pepa, T-Pain, FreeSol, and Selena Gomez and The Scene (tickets are $100 to $350, absent fees, and can be purchased at the box offices golf clubs for sale at Planet Hollywood, all Ticketmaster outlets, online at Ticketmaster, or by buzz at 800-745-3000/702-474-4000).During his 15 account or so in foreground of the mic, Timberlake batten of Saturday's absolute concert lineup. Even he seemed afflicted by its scope, adage he ability barrage taylor made 09
himself into anyone's set in an adventitious fashion, befitting it a "free-form thing," to borrow his vernacular.Timberlake is abnormally analytic advanced to getting reunited with longtime accompany John and Aguilera. As kids, Timberlake and Aguilera were casting mates on The Mickey Mouse taylor made rescue Club, and toured calm in 2003 during the Justified/Stripped tour."It's nice to apperceive you accept accompany in top places. I'm aflame and accustomed to accept Elton appear aback and play a set," he said. "I'm traveling to go out on a limb and say that's traveling to accompany the abode taylor made rescue clubdown, you know, so I'm actual aflame to accept him here. I'm aflame to accept Christina here. I've accepted her aback I was 10 years old. ... I accept a bandage that I just active to Interscope, Chargeless Soul, and they'll be performing."Timberlake did accomplish a casual advertence to his non-golf schedule, advice a brace of afresh captivated blur projects. ishiner

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Bate-papo-
Ir para: