BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

The spot golf putter

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

The spot golf putter Empty
MensagemAssunto: The spot golf putter   The spot golf putter Icon_minitimeSex Fev 18, 2011 12:38 am

The spot golf putter

If the spot putter scans his TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver, he identifies a spot (a spike mark, discoloration of the green or perhaps old golf ball mark) and hits his golf ball in the direction of it. Spot putters tend to be nonvisual as the name indicated and employ the spot to know how long and in what direction they must putt the ball.
Intention each putt toward any tee. Then, as you help to make your stroke, picture the related tee in your eye with TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver.
With enough perform; you might want to see the 1st tee when you look at the golf ball. This will aid continue to keep your goal, as well as gauge the correct distance, as well. Ishiner

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

The spot golf putter
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1