BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Ways to Build a Mini Golf Course

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Ways to Build a Mini Golf Course Empty
MensagemAssunto: Ways to Build a Mini Golf Course   Ways to Build a Mini Golf Course Icon_minitimeQui Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

So your slice is caused by a lethal combination of all three things. Now you should understand why the cheap golf clubs behaves the way it does. The question still remains 'How to stop slicing?' Let me take you through a simple 10 ball exercise.
Firstly, imagine that the toe end of the clubhead is pointing to 12 o clock on a clock face. Loosen your grip completely and rotate the toe around till 10:30 on the clock face. Now regrip the club so the clubface points left. Hit a shot. I bet the ball goes low and to the left with golf clubs for sale. I want you to hit 5 shots like this. Just let the ball go left.
Ok, here is where the fun begins. Keeping the grip the same, how are you going to get this ball to go straight? You are going to have to swing out to the right more aren't you? Go for cheap golf clubs, swing the path out to right field in a baseball diamond. I bet the ball is now hooking. "Great" you say, "I've gone from a slice to hook." All you have to do from here is slowly adjust your grip back around close to the original position over the course of the next 3-4 shots with golf clubs for sale. Keep the path the same, feeling like it is swinging out to right field. Within 10 shots you should be hitting the ball fairly straight. ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Xingue seu coleguinha-
Ir para: