BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Wedge Secrets with TarlorMade R9 Driver

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Wedge Secrets with TarlorMade R9 Driver Empty
MensagemAssunto: Wedge Secrets with TarlorMade R9 Driver   Wedge Secrets with TarlorMade R9 Driver Icon_minitimeTer Dez 28, 2010 11:17 pm

You may know the correct hand position, but how many times have you considered how tight or soft you should grip the taylormade r7 cgb max irons? In reality, it depends on both your natural grip strength and how well you set the hands at the top of your golf swing.
To get a better hold of how firmly you should grip the taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood, first examine how well your hands are functioning at the top of the swing with Mizuno MX-300 Irons. In the photo above, you can see that the back of my left hand is flat, the clubshaft is on plane (it’s hidden behind my hands), and my wrists are fully hinged. Now, if I grip the taylormade r9 driver too firmly, my wrists won’t hinge enough, meaning I’m likely to release the hands too soon through the downswing.
If I grip the club too softly, not only am I likely to regrip and lose the proper Mizuno MX-200 Irons position, but my swing plane is going to suffer, since the shaft is likely to droop behind or in front of my hands. ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1