BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Do you accept responsibility for yourself?

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
chris1224
Punho dos brothers S2
Punho dos brothers S2

Número de Mensagens : 56

Do you accept responsibility for yourself? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Do you accept responsibility for yourself?   Do you accept responsibility for yourself? Icon_minitimeQui Dez 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Have you thought about the fact that one who plays great golf also does other things very well, callaway diablo edge driverand one who has trouble with golf has trouble with most everything else, including life? Do you accept responsibility for yourself? diablo edge driver Do you analyze everything to death? What is your political view? Do you respect history?
Are you fully aware that the most powerful word in our language is CHOICE? callaway edge driver Do you realize that you will die using only a very small percentage of your potential? Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
Can you play a musical instrument? Can you paint a picture? callaway diablo edge driver for sale Do you dance? Can you sing? Do you have a piano in your home? Frugal or wasteful? Handyman or helpless? Believer or atheist? callaway x-24 hot irons Conservative (I'll figure it out for myself) or Liberal (the world owes me a living)? ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Xingue seu coleguinha-
Ir para: