BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

How to Swing a Good Golf Club

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

How to Swing a Good Golf Club Empty
MensagemAssunto: How to Swing a Good Golf Club   How to Swing a Good Golf Club Icon_minitimeTer Dez 14, 2010 12:51 am

The weather is always a factor, but this time the sun was shining for all four rounds of the club championship and this makes the whole weekend enjoyable as opposed to miserable. The first tee area is bristling with anticipation; all competitors are checking their bags for balls, tee’s, gloves, food and water. My playing partners are joking around as usual, this is one of the reasons I like to golf with them, and they are fun with Wholesale golf clubs. I try to keep busy until I tee off, I don't watch other golfers swing because I find it somewhat distracting, especially when they have a bad swing.
As our tee time approached we moved up in line to get ready. Take a deep breath and try to make a smooth swing that is all I try to do when I drive on the first hole. In a golf tournament you try to minimize the amount of mistakes you make by using clubs that are good for you and you hit well. All drives were in the fairway; off we went to hit our second shots. The cheap golf clubs I play with are good, I always try to find better players to play with, this way you can learn from them and try to get better so that maybe someday you will beat one or two of them. Since that day I have beaten all of them at least once. The second shots found the green, all the guys putted for par including myself. Ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1