BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Must kick Golf 1

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Must kick Golf   1 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Must kick Golf 1   Must kick Golf   1 Icon_minitimeSex Nov 04, 2011 6:01 am

In order to completely understand what needs to change you may need to see it. Many golfers try for years to make changes before seeing their swing. Video should be an integral part of any lesson plan. If you don't have the time or finances to pay a PGA Professional, which is the best option, you can also take your own video and compare it to PGA Tour players online.

Video cameras such as the Kodak Zi6 and Flip Mino HD offer High Definition and up to 60 frames per second all for around $150. While they may not be as good as higher end cameras for everyday use they are perfect for the golf swing. They are also small enought to throw in the golf bag and use whenever possible.
http://sunglasssunglass.org
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Must kick Golf 1
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1