BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Woods expects to make return from injury at US Open

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Woods expects to make return from injury at US Open  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Woods expects to make return from injury at US Open    Woods expects to make return from injury at US Open  Icon_minitimeSex Out 21, 2011 5:59 am

Tiger Woods said on Monday he did not suffer any new damage to his left knee at the Players Championship and fully expects to compete in next month's US Open, the year's second major.

Woods limped off the TPC Sawgrass course in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida last week after just nine holes because of mild strains to his left knee and left Achilles' tendon.

"Aggravating my injury is very disappointing," Woods said on his website. "I'll do whatever is necessary to play in the US Open, and I'm hopeful I can be there to compete."

The 14-times major winner indicated there is no timeline for healing but said it is doubtful he will be at the June 2-5 Memorial tournament as he undergoes rehabilitation and works on strengthening his leg.

The June 16-19 US Open will be played at the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland.
Amoy domestics http://sportswearus.com/
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Woods expects to make return from injury at US Open
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1