BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Someone is finally succeed (part 2)

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Someone is finally succeed     (part 2)  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Someone is finally succeed (part 2)     Someone is finally succeed     (part 2)  Icon_minitimeTer Out 18, 2011 5:02 am

Lao Lie said after the game: "9 years appears to be a very, very long time, I took the 2nd place during that period, Eagle Club won a 2005 Scottish PGA tournament of the year (non-European tour), but to feel wonderful again won the European tour. "In the 9-year period, the Scot has won 6 a runner-up.

"This is a bit of a mess, but you have to continue to move forward, that's what you can do things. I'm happy, putting better, when I was in the right forward. I started to play the beautiful 9 hole after hitting, I was 10, 11, 12th hole caught the bird, then to the 14th hole played great all one push, just at the right time to catch birds. I must say, when I was at the beginning stages shot Over par score, I think it is well, when you get into that kind of attitude the way, good things will happen. Is since I've been putting good players, but in recent years, I still can't advance the ball. This week, Rod worked. ”
Amoy domestics http://sportswearus.com/
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Someone is finally succeed (part 2)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1