BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Marbury debut First training ground

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Marbury debut First training ground Empty
MensagemAssunto: Marbury debut First training ground   Marbury debut First training ground Icon_minitimeDom Out 09, 2011 2:06 am

Yesterday morning, has just signed men's basketball team of former NBA star Marbury came to Shougang Hospital of Beijing, to make the routine medical examination before. Then he came to the not far from the Shougang basketball gymnasium, and is training of new team-mates meet. Looking forward to the new season, Marbury said, "I'm ready, my body to be strong! ”

Rewinding time difference went to sleep medical examinationTaylormade r7 limited

Marbury this summer, separate training effect is clear, and physical examination results of yesterday's show, Marbury's physical condition than expected. 8 in the morning, Marbury in the translation accompanied by Wang LAN, who came to Shougang hospital physical examination. Since the third day of Beijing road surface is smooth, Marbury and his party reached the hospital, doctors have not officially "induction", refuse to stay idle "horse" learn Chinese "blood", "b-" still a standard pronunciation of the word.Taylormade R9 Driver
Less than 40 minutes, completed a medical examination. B-scan inspection, he lay in bed and even fell asleep. Because of the time difference, the first night he arrived in Beijing almost a night. Marbury arrived in Beijing the day before yesterday alone at night, Shougang Club Deputy General Manager Yuan Chao staff to pick up. "Horses" then into West fourth ring road, a hotel. "Now is not to find him a suitable House, only temporarily living in the hotel. "Yuan Chao said. Marbury's brother and fitness Planner will soon to Beijing, then his wife and children were the future China to meet with him. Due to his family more, Marbury has not admitted to the Beijing team routinely stronghold East Lake villas for foreign aid, but to find a spacious apartment near the team live.Taylormade r9 460 driver
Go straight to the training ground guest coach

Physical examination after the end, Marbury has not return to the hotel, but came to the hospital near Shougang basketball Center. Entering the arena, the new team-mates is training. Marbury presence was greeted with head coach min lulei, then play small and swim. After simple shot, Marbury guest coach, see Changlin shooting the action is not normalized, "horse" active front, hands-on demonstration actions.

After the end of training, when it comes to this little episode, Marbury said: "I know Changlin, he in the NCAA to play ball. I know that school (California State University at long beach). He can speak English, we exchange it no problem. "For the new season, he said:" I am mentally ready, my body to be strong! "With that he also set off coat, to show their strong muscles.

Marbury's physical fitness is also min lulei laudable, although the latter is not a new foreign aid doing more evaluation, but from the "horse" min lulei present during the play practice face smile look, Marbury had access to the coach's approval. That afternoon, Marbury personally find housing in Beijing.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Marbury debut First training ground
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1