BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Errors happen among golfers

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Errors happen among golfers Empty
MensagemAssunto: Errors happen among golfers   Errors happen among golfers Icon_minitimeQui Set 29, 2011 3:33 am

Golf , this game is up to many error messages. Because this sport is so difficult to cope with, there can be numerous well-intentioned suggestion, while most of these suggestions are more good than harm, or not for you. Perhaps you might think of the scene actually occurred with the opposite.

Error 1: and when hitting the first position is the same
TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver
If you recovered to hit the ball, hitting the front of the first position, you will play a variety of balls, especially ball. Your head because, when the ball upwards, will play a lot of thin hitting.

Error 2: Hitting with the first wood is not good

As an experienced coach, many students start their class will ask "I number one wood is badly hit you taught me first wood. "His problem is not the first wooden play bad, but the swing itself going to be a problem. Wood, your first question, other clubs would have the same problem, because first, longest wooden shaft, minimum face angle, swing problem appears to have become more prominent. You have to remember, if your wood is not playing well, first, it is time to start your swing actionTaylormade burner tour driver
Error 3: Feeling and action are consistent

Most students: you feel your rods on how long? Most of them told me to come with him to make different lengths. In fact, in his mind the image is wrong! (Figure 9) due to the momentum effect, Rod on your vertex in the vertex appears after the action as you think. This took up most of the swing too much. (Figure 10), if not the video to prove that, he will be arguing with you!

You can imagine on the highway you drive, brake and stop car places have quite different!TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
Error 4: Directly stretch ball

Once when I ended up lessons, my students strentched ball on ball road. Great fun, told me: I was straight balls. I am serious told him: you are left to fly balls. Because he left 50Y a flicker every time kick off the fairway. And then hitting the lower door, pull to the left. (Figure 12) I think this is not the true meaning of straight balls!
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Errors happen among golfers
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1