BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

application software

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
tianya
Punho dos brothers S2
Punho dos brothers S2

Número de Mensagens : 70

application software Empty
MensagemAssunto: application software   application software Icon_minitimeSex Set 23, 2011 12:20 pm

As I mentioned in some other thread, for work-related reasons I had to install Win7. Now I’ve got a few questions regarding security and system software.
When you google for it, you’ll get thousands of applications that are supposed to do thousands of things to keep your windows computer clean and secure.
Half of them are probably malware. I haven’t properly used or maintained a windows system for a long time so I’m slightly out of the loop.
1. Which antivirus application software would you recommend?
2. Are there any other kinds of programs that I need for windows to minimise the threats out there?
3. What about registry cleaners? Are they helpful? If so, which one would you recommend,business
finance softwar.
4. Any other business finance softwar programs that are recommended for maintaining a windows
system?I spent two days mostly on the phone with Garmin trying to get my Mapsource products installed on my new PC and then unlocked to the particular Garmin
units I had and then… at some point during this tedious process, my Garmin Dakota 20 operating system disappeared and I have to send it back along with $80
(like this was all my fault), to get it fixed. Pretty disappointed with Garmin.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.cheapsoftwarezone.com/

application software
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1