BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

iPhone 4 Cases and iPhone 4 Lady Cases

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
ahstuzl2020

Número de Mensagens : 6

iPhone 4 Cases and iPhone 4 Lady Cases Empty
MensagemAssunto: iPhone 4 Cases and iPhone 4 Lady Cases   iPhone 4 Cases and iPhone 4 Lady Cases Icon_minitimeSex Nov 19, 2010 1:17 am

If you want to preserve the original look of your iPhone 4, iPhone 4 Case is just the right iPhone 4 Leather Case for you. It is as naked as it can be. You can buy it straight at their official website for $19.99 along with 8 amazing bright colors to choose from aside from Black, iPhone 4 Silicone Case you can also get it in Fuchsia, Lime, Purple, Red and Turquoise. This glossy breathtaking case from Switcheasy is everyone's favorite, make it yours too!

I used the Lady Plastic Case during the week and frankly, I'm not thrilled. Although I think it may appeal to many people for example if you are used to carry the phone on your Girl Plastic Case you like a transformer with different modes of fixture. Also, you will love it if you prefer to wrap and reinforce headphones on the back.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1