BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Golf product review: Callaway Tour iS golf balls

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
inerxxl
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 489

Golf product review: Callaway Tour iS golf balls  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Golf product review: Callaway Tour iS golf balls    Golf product review: Callaway Tour iS golf balls  Icon_minitimeQui Set 08, 2011 3:33 am

Highly touted on the Golf Digest Hot List for 2011, the Callaway Tour iS is a four-piece golf ball designed primarily for the short game. The golf ball TaylorMade Rescue Hybrid features HEX aerodynamics, which provides great ball flight in any weather condition. What really makes the golf ball special is its Dual Core construction, in which the golf ball contains two cores to both maximize Taylormade burner 09 driver distance and produce great spin.With so much hype surrounding the golf ball, is it really worth the money to get them?I decided to try them out for a round at my local golf course and see how they performed. What follows is my review of TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Woods the golf ball.Overall, I found the Callaway Tour iS to be a great short-game golf ball. When chipping around the green the ball checks right up, and it feels fantastic when putting it on the green. What I also liked about the ball was that I could go straight for the flag with a short iron and not have to worry Taylormade r7 limited about the ball rolling off the green. All of my short iron shots on the golf course stopped when they hit the green immediately. When I used my woods and driver out on the course, the Callaway Tour iS golf ball had a great ball flight and was easy TaylorMade Driver to shape shots with. Whenever I had a dogleg hole to deal with, I would just use my fade or draw swing and the ball would always go where I wanted it to.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1