BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Stanley looks forward to the expedition of the British Open

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
xyykimmy
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 151

Stanley looks forward to the expedition of the British Open  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Stanley looks forward to the expedition of the British Open    Stanley looks forward to the expedition of the British Open  Icon_minitimeQua Ago 31, 2011 6:20 am

July 12, Monday, Kyle Stanley feels better. He may not win his first career crown, but he got a nice consolation prize. Flying from the United States rushed to Royal St. George the same night, Kyle Stanley looks forward to the first Grand Slam since his turnning career.

Sunday, Kyle Stanley won the runner-up on the John Deere Classic, which helped him gain a seat in the British Open, and make up for his regret to waste two leading pole in the final two holes.Titleist 2010 MB Forged Irons
Monday, when Kyle Stanley accept the interview, he has completed 11 holes of practice, then in practice of putting and chipping greens for some time. "I feel good." Kyle Stanley said, "the last four days, I get a lot of positive things."

The most positive thing of course is certainly the British Open qualifying. Until Kyle Stanley signed scorecard, he does not know he has entered. "I thought I must win." Kyle Stanley said, "but this is a good consolation prize. Any time you get the majors qualifying, it is a good thing."Titleist 2010 CB Forged Irons
Stricker caught a dramatic birdie at the 18th hole, become the third consecutive year to win the John Deere Classic. At the edge of a bunker side of green, he hit a beautiful one, the ball stopped in place 25 feet from the pin, just outside the green. Subsequently, Stricker putt, chatch a birdie, to beat Kyle Stanley. The latter bolt a bogey in the last hole.Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Woods
23-year-old Kyle Stanley has twice attend the U.S. Open as an amateur, but this time the feeling is very different. He is now a professional player. Although the experience of links golf is limited, he has shown signs of a champion. "I played some links course." Kyle Stanley said, "Many rely on instinct, and many rely on feelings."
Titleist 910 D3 Driver

We wholesale golf clubs, for example, if you have great interests in Callaway X-20 Irons, you will find many surprises in our online shop here!
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Stanley looks forward to the expedition of the British Open
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1