BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Do NOT Lift Heavy Weights

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
chris1224
Punho dos brothers S2
Punho dos brothers S2

Número de Mensagens : 56

Do NOT Lift Heavy Weights Empty
MensagemAssunto: Do NOT Lift Heavy Weights   Do NOT Lift Heavy Weights Icon_minitimeSeg Nov 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Golf requires dynamic power. This doesn not mean heavy weights that can put your tendons, ligaments and muscles at risk of injury. Ping k15 Don't get me wrong. You should definitely aim to improve your current golf-specific strength by slowly increasing the weight and sometimes the number of repetitions, but not by maxing out.
I see many trainers putting their golfers through weight training sets that take them to failure. What in golf goes to failure? superfast driver Nothing! So...why would you do it in your golf training? You wouldn't! If a trainer does this...RUN!
I am dead serious! This exercise is worthless to a golfer! taylormade burner 2.0 I challenge any trainer to come up with reasons to do this potentially damaging exercise for golfers. There are so many fantastic substitutes using dumbbells, k15 driver cables, tubing and balls, you would never need to do this one harmful exercise. ishiner
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Dúvidas-
Ir para: