BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

There's two forms of games in golf competitions

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
jackgolf321
Punho dos brothers S2
Punho dos brothers S2

Número de Mensagens : 94

There's two forms of games in golf competitions Empty
MensagemAssunto: There's two forms of games in golf competitions   There's two forms of games in golf competitions Icon_minitimeTer Ago 09, 2011 12:06 am

The game of golf is an effective sport, if you occupy the game you will be rewarded with all the primary advantages of exercise, outdoors, and the possiblity to make new friends. New golf clubs

The reason why I like golfing is it also gives me time for it to clear my thoughts, on this occasion is valuable simply because it allows my subconscious mind to think about an issue as i am clear and relaxed. Ping golf irons

Like whatever you approach in your life, your attitude and expectations determines your enjoyment of the game.

Take stock of your own personal traits. Are you overly competitive? For anyone who is, remember the way to a minimal handicap is littered with bad shots, bunkers, water hazards and triple digit scores for your round. If you want to master this game you'll have to commit time to practice. Mizuno golf irons

Avoid being too impatient, enjoy the game, and welcome every hook, slice and 3 putt to be a learning opportunity. Even Tiger Woods uses a coach to assist him regarding his game.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

There's two forms of games in golf competitions
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1